A fan site dedicated to keep the memory of the king alive in our hearts and mines....with pictures and information for pure pleasure .....
photo of the week
TOUR ELVIS THROUGH HIS DAUGHTER'S EYES
Elvis Presley 'Promised Land'.mp3
ALL PHOTOS YOU CAN SEE HERE ARE ELVIS PAGE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANY OF THE PAGE PRESS ON THE PHOTOS
We are husband and wife and enjoy Elvis Presley for many years , we have a Facebook also dedicated too the king , with many great picture and information this site is not for business its too celebrate the memory of a great man and his work as a entertainer and also appreciated how he was and how he brought so much to others around him , his music was a great part of life for everybody .
Our work is to provide knowledge to fans and the chance to see and speak to fellow fans with there views on Elvis Presley to learn al there is too the no about he great man , on this website i am going to take you back too the boy that lived in Memphis and how he became the man we no and love his career , to the legend the man is today ,
DESTINATION USA 2 CD SET PRE- ORDER
DESTINATION USA THE COMMEMORATIVA 2 CD SET SET WITH 16 PAGE BROCHURE FEATURING THE 4TH SEPTEMBER 1972 LAS VEGAS HILLTON ELVIS DINNER SHOW AT WHICH 200 MEMBERS OF THE OFFICIAL ELVIS PRESLEY FAN CLUB OF GREAT BRITAIN TRAVELLED TO THE US TO ORDER THIS ITEM RING THIS NUMBER 08448006881
ELVIS: (2 CD SET) from FTD This 2-disc 7” set celebrates Elvis legendary 2nd album that quickly outsold his debut album ELVS PRESLEY. The 16-page booklet features great photographs taken from the photo session held in February 1956. Also featured is an In and Outtakes section. The album includes every know outtake from the Labor-Day sessions. CD 2 features the historic live concert from Hirsch Coliseum - Youth Center, Louisiana State Fairgrounds, Shreveport, December 15, 1956. THE ORIGINAL ALBUM SIDE 1 01 Rip It Up (1:56) 02 Love Me (2:46) 03 When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again (2:23) 04 Long Tall Sally (1:56) 05 First In Line (3:24) 06 Paralyzed (2:29) SIDE 2 07 So Glad You’re Mine (2:23) 08 Old Shep (4:13) 09 Ready Teddy (1:59) 10 Anyplace Is Paradise (2:28) 11 How’s The World Treating You (2:27) 12 How Do You Think I Feel (2:15) BONUS SONGS 13 Playing For Keeps (2:56) 14 Too Much (2:37) 15 Don’t Be Cruel (2:05) 16 Hound Dog (2:18) 17 Any Way You Want Me (That’s How I Will Be) (2:14) 18 Rip It Up - takes 10-14 (3.08) 19 Rip It Up - take 15 (2.05) 20 Rip It Up - take 16 (1.59) 21 Rip It Up - take 17 (2.06) 22 Rip It Up - take 18-19M (3.53) 23 Old Shep – take 5 (4:01) OUTTAKES Recorded September 1-3, 1956 at Radio Recorders, Hollywood Track 7 recorded January 30, 1956 at RCA Studios, New York Tracks 15-17 recorded July 2, 1956 at RCA Studios, New York Musicians: Guitar: Scotty Moore, Elvis Presley. Bass: Bill Black. Drums: D.J. Fontana. Piano: Shorty Long (January 30 and July 2).Vocal accompaniment by The Jordanaires (July 2 and September 1-3) The piano work on the September sessions was split between Elvis Presley and Gordon Stoker of The Jordanaires. Stoker also played piano on“Hound Dog”, as Shorty Long was not available for this part of the recording sessions. Engineer January 30 and July 2: Ernie Oehlrick Engineer September 1-3:Thorne Nogar DISC 2- Recorded live at Hirsch Coliseum - Youth Center, Louisiana State Fairgrounds, Shreveport, December 15, 1956 01 Heartbreak Hotel (2:46) 02 Long Tall Sally (2:46) 03 I Was The One (2:46 04 Love Me Tender (2:46) 05 Don’t Be Cruel (2:46) 06 Love Me (2:46) 07 I Got A Woman (2:46) 08 When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again (2:46) 09 Paralyzed (2:46)
THAT'S ALL RIGHT ELVIS with the OFFICIAL Elvis Presley fan Club of Great Britain 4th & 5th July at Tiffany's Hotel, Blackpool. Two day ticket just £15.00! Plus TWO nights bed, breakfast and dinner for just £85.00 per person (based on 2 persons sharing) For the BEST value 60th anniversary event call: 0844 800 6881
Whether you are a lifetime fan or new to our cause, we invite you to join us. We welcome everyone ...
THIS A ELVIS GROUP TAKE A LOOK THEN JOIN PRESS ON THE PHOTO
Elvis: That's the Way It Is is a documentary movie directed by Denis Sanders about Elvis Presley that was released on November 11, 1970. The film documents Elvis' Summer Festival in Las Vegas during August 1970. It was his first non-dramatic film since the beginning of his movie career in 1956, and the film gives a clear view of Presley's return to live performances after years of making movies. The original concept as devised by Colonel Tom Parkerwas in view of Elvis's triumphant return to live performances was a closed circuit television presentation of one show but the concept developed into this movie. Although the majority of the footage takes place onstage at the International Hotel in Las Vegas, there are several other parts to the film:
- The opening credits sequence contains footage of Elvis' show at Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix on September 9, 1970. This was the first show of Elvis' first tour in 13 years.
- Elvis and his band are seen rehearsing for the Las Vegas engagement at MGM Studios in Culver City, California. There are scenes of Elvis running through such tunes as "I Just Can't Help Believing", "What'd I Say", "Little Sister", "Words", "That's All Right Mama", and "The Next Step Is Love." The rehearsal sequences were filmed during late July 1970.
- Later rehearsals show Elvis in Las Vegas with his back-up vocalists The Sweet Inspirations, Millie Kirkham and The Imperials Quartet, preparing songs such as "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" and "Bridge Over Troubled Water".
- There is also a session of rehearsals that takes place in the Showroom Internationale of the International Hotel in Las Vegas. Together, Elvis and the entire group run through songs from "Mary In the Morning" to "Polk Salad Annie". These rehearsals took place on August 7, 1970.
- Footage of an Elvis Appreciation Society convention in Luxembourg was shot on September 5, 1970. Radio Luxembourg DJs Tony Prince and Peter Aldersley are on hand to lead the festivities. A tandem bicycle owned by Elvis is raffled off to a lucky fan in the audience. Additionally, various musicians are seen performing their own versions of Elvis' songs
send for list email@example.com all 5 pound dont send for list to website to the email thankyou
http://elvisforever.freeforums.org/ join it its good press on the link
25 tracks, 55:01 min.
2001 Theme (incomplete)
That's All Right
I Got a Woman / Amen
Love Me Tender
You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
Polk Salad Annie / I John / Polk Salad Annie
Blue Suede Shoes
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
How Great Thou Art
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
It's Now or Never
Elvis Intruduces His Grandfather Jesse D. Presley
Can't Help Falling in Love
Closing Vamp (a few bars only)