....ELVIS FOREVERYONE A FAN SITE DEDICATED TO KEEP THE MEMORYS OF THE KINGS NAME ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINES WITH PICTURES AND INFORMATION FOR PURE LEASURE
COME AND JOIN THIS GREAT ELVIS PAGE THANKYOU
photo of the week
TOUR ELVIS THROUGH HIS DAUGHTER'S EYES
Elvis Presley 'Promised Land'.mp3
ALL PHOTOS YOU CAN SEE HERE ARE ELVIS PAGE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANY OF THE PAGE PRESS ON THE PHOTOS
Pre-order YOUNG MAN WITH THE BIG BEAT - released as a gatefold book set mid September.http://shop.elvispresleyfanclub.co.uk/music/rca-label-products-cd-s/young-man-with-the-big-beat-5-cd-set.html
FOLLOW THAT DREAM NEWS:
ELVIS: BACK IN VEGAS - DUBLIN CHARITY EVENT, Saturday August 30th at The Red Cow Pavilion. Meet Fan Club MD Victoria Molloy and the Memphis Maidens Kirsty and Sally. Kirsty has a place at the London Studio Centre studying Musical Theatre, and Sally has won a 3 year Musical Theatre Scholarship with Expressions sponsored by Eastenders actress Samantha Womak. For tickets call 00353 14593650
We are husband and wife and enjoy Elvis Presley for many years , we have a Facebook also dedicated too the king , with many great picture and information this site is not for business its too celebrate the memory of a great man and his work as a entertainer and also appreciated how he was and how he brought so much to others around him , his music was a great part of life for everybody .
Our work is to provide knowledge to fans and the chance to see and speak to fellow fans with there views on Elvis Presley to learn al there is too the no about he great man , on this website i am going to take you back too the boy that lived in Memphis and how he became the man we no and love his career , to the legend the man is today ,
ELVIS THAT'S THE WAY IT IS DELUXE BOX SET( PRE-ORDER ) THIS GREAT ITEM CALL THE FAN CLUB ON 0844 800 6881 ASK FOR TODD-VICKY-£120 including shipping - great price for 10 discs, and a book!!!
THE RETURN TO VEGAS FTD - 7" Gatefold PRE- ORDER FOR JULY
Availability: In stock
THE RETURN TO VEGAS FTD - 7" Gatefold) 01 Blue Suede Shoes 2:20 02 I Got A Woman 3:20 03 All Shook Up 3:07 04 Love Me Tender 2:38 05 Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel 2:44 06 Heartbreak Hotel 2:22 07 Hound Dog 4:48 3:57 08 Memories 3:12 09 Mystery Train / Tiger Man 5:26 10 Monologue 3:59 11 Baby, What You Want Me To Do 3:04 12 Are You Lonesome Tonight? 3:15 13 Yesterday / Hey Jude 5:11 14 Introductions 4:39 15 In The Ghetto 4:14 16 Suspicious Minds 8:21 17 What’d I Say 4:30 18 Can’t Help Falling In Love 2:30
exclusive to Elvis Foreveryone
OUT TO BUY NOW SO GET YOUR COPY NOW PHONE THIS NUMBER 08448006881 OR JUST PRESS ON THE PHOTO
JUST PRESS ON THE PICTURE BELOW ( TO JOIN XX)
ON AIR FROM MEMPHIS TO PARIS (2 CD SET ONLY £18,00( PRESS ON THE PHOTO TO SEE HOW TO PAY )
DESTINATION USA again! ELVIS' 80th BIRTHDAY TOURMemphis & Las Vegas. 12 days (10 nights) for £1,699.
Click on: http://elvispresleyfanclub.co.uk/travel.html for your online brochure or call 0844 800 6881. All pictures and artwork copyright 2014 © EPE Reg U.S. Patent & trademark Office
want to go to chicago memphis new orleans and then cruise the caribbean amazing price anazing fan club
PRESS ON THE BANNER TO SEE THE WEBSITE TO SEE ALL THE CDS AND DVDS AND MP3
Whether you are a lifetime fan or new to our cause, we invite you to join us. We welcome everyone ...
THIS A ELVIS GROUP TAKE A LOOK THEN JOIN PRESS ON THE PHOTO
Elvis: That's the Way It Is is a documentary movie directed by Denis Sanders about Elvis Presley that was released on November 11, 1970. The film documents Elvis' Summer Festival in Las Vegas during August 1970. It was his first non-dramatic film since the beginning of his movie career in 1956, and the film gives a clear view of Presley's return to live performances after years of making movies. The original concept as devised by Colonel Tom Parkerwas in view of Elvis's triumphant return to live performances was a closed circuit television presentation of one show but the concept developed into this movie. Although the majority of the footage takes place onstage at the International Hotel in Las Vegas, there are several other parts to the film:
- The opening credits sequence contains footage of Elvis' show at Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix on September 9, 1970. This was the first show of Elvis' first tour in 13 years.
- Elvis and his band are seen rehearsing for the Las Vegas engagement at MGM Studios in Culver City, California. There are scenes of Elvis running through such tunes as "I Just Can't Help Believing", "What'd I Say", "Little Sister", "Words", "That's All Right Mama", and "The Next Step Is Love." The rehearsal sequences were filmed during late July 1970.
- Later rehearsals show Elvis in Las Vegas with his back-up vocalists The Sweet Inspirations, Millie Kirkham and The Imperials Quartet, preparing songs such as "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" and "Bridge Over Troubled Water".
- There is also a session of rehearsals that takes place in the Showroom Internationale of the International Hotel in Las Vegas. Together, Elvis and the entire group run through songs from "Mary In the Morning" to "Polk Salad Annie". These rehearsals took place on August 7, 1970.
- Footage of an Elvis Appreciation Society convention in Luxembourg was shot on September 5, 1970. Radio Luxembourg DJs Tony Prince and Peter Aldersley are on hand to lead the festivities. A tandem bicycle owned by Elvis is raffled off to a lucky fan in the audience. Additionally, various musicians are seen performing their own versions of Elvis' songs
send for list email@example.com all 5 pound dont send for list to website to the email thankyou
http://elvisforever.freeforums.org/ join it its good press on the link
25 tracks, 55:01 min.
2001 Theme (incomplete)
That's All Right
I Got a Woman / Amen
Love Me Tender
You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
Polk Salad Annie / I John / Polk Salad Annie
Blue Suede Shoes
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
How Great Thou Art
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
It's Now or Never
Elvis Intruduces His Grandfather Jesse D. Presley
Can't Help Falling in Love
Closing Vamp (a few bars only)